In order to maintain a restful and safe vacation spot we are establishing some guidelines to help accomplish this. Thank you for your thoughtful compliance and consideration.
Although we like to think that good old common sense would prevail here at More To Life Family Campground, we know that the posting of basic rules for everyone helps to see that your stay here with us will be one of rest, relaxation, safety, and spiritual refreshment. Please be sure that each member of your family knows our rules AND abides by them. Thank you!
- More To Life Family Campground is privately owned. We reserve the right to select our clientele and guests. Those not meeting the standard of dress or conduct will be asked to leave. The management has full authority over the campground and its facilities, including the enforcement of the Guidelines.
- All guests please register in at the snack shack. Violators will be considered trespassing on private property.
- Check in time is 2:00 P.M. / Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
- Speed limit in the campground is 10 M.P.H. Please drive cautiously and always watch for children.
- Campsites/cabins/trailers are to be kept neat and clean at all times, especially upon check out. Trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster located in lower part of the parking lot by the store. Trash bags located in the store.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian in the park at all times. Parents: please know where your children are at all times. You are responsible for your children's and visiting children's behavior at all times.
- Quiet time is between the hours of 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Radios and TV's must be turned down. Campfires are to be kept low and under the strict supervision of a responsible adult.
- Pets are welcome at More To Life Family Campground only if leashed at all times. All dogs and cats must have a valid rabies certificate available upon request. At no time will pets be allowed in or around public buildings or the pond.
- Gray water (i.e., dishwater, etc.) must not be dumped on your site ' please use the outside sinks located at each bathhouse.
- The cutting of trees or branches of trees is not allowed. Downed wood is plentiful.
- All fees are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Refunds will not be made for shortened stay or cancellation.
- Electricity is very expensive! Please do not leave radios, TV's, lights or other electrical appliances on when you are not using them Limit showers to five (5) minutes.
- Before checking out, please be sure that your site, cabin, or trailer, is as neat and clean as you found it when you arrived (maybe even more so), and that you haven't left anything behind.
- All persons using More To Life Family Campground and its facilities do so at their own risk and they assume full responsibility for injury or illness occurring while on its grounds or in its facilities.
- The management reserves the right to have ejected any and all violators of these guidelines without refunds and to have removed persons or animals who are considered detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of others using the campground and facilities. Such violators will be reason for immediate termination of any lease agreement.
- This is a smoke, drug, and alcohol free campground. Use of these substances is prohibited on campground property at all times.
- Only 2 vehicles allowed per site. Motorcycles, mini bikes, and mopeds are permitted as transportation in and out of the campgrounds only. Bicycle riding is permitted on the roads but is prohibited after dusk. All children under 16 must wear bike helmets. Ride at own risk.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from any site without permission.
- Any use of firearms, fireworks or stone throwing is prohibited.
On The Waterfront
Our major concern in and around Lower Narrows Pond is safety. By following the few guidelines below you can help us in this endeavor. The following guidelines are to be adhered to by everyone, adults as well as children.
Parking at the beach is limited. If possible please walk to the beach or use our hay wagon which will be making regular trips back and forth to the beach.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult while at the beach.
- Modest swimsuits are required, with a cover-up while walking around the campground or to and from the beach.
- Boats and kayaks are available for rent on a first come, first served basis. Please be sensitive to those who are waiting for their turn.
- All persons in any type of water craft, camp owned or privately owned, must have a secured life jacket on and remain seated at all times. There are no exceptions.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach or in the pond at any time.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY at the pond at any time, please keep a close watch on your children.
- IN ALL CASES, PARENTS' YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
With your full cooperation, and that of those you are responsible for, we are certain that this place God has given us to enjoy, More To Life Family Campground, will remain the spirit-filled, holy place that it is, for many others to come, share and enjoy.
Laundry Facilities are located approximately 3 miles from campground. Leave campground main entrance turn left to first intersection (Lower Narrows Pond Rd.) turn left to yield sign (Highland Ave.) turn right to stop sign/blinking light turn right to top of hill shopping center on left as well as gas stations and hardware store.